JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
06-13-2008, 06:49 PM

I personally want to be anywhere other than the US, if not Texas. I've seen a lot of it. And I just want to go exploring other places. Japan is thick in superstition, and has a lot of tropical spots. And I can't forget the hot springs. It seems like a fun place to travel in a car, by walking, taking trains, or just hanging out at a local karaoke bar. Not to mention some of the girls are hot there.

I've always wanted to see the snow resorts of Japan too.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Soup045 (Offline)
JF Regular

06-16-2008, 12:03 AM

I with you Aota. I wanna live anywhere outside of the U.S. too. Just get out in explore! Japan, China, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Brazil, France, England, etc. So many places I would like to visit and maybe live there for a while to experience all the different cultures. In Japan though, I'd like to live in either Tokyo, Osaka or Okinawa.
(#53 (permalink))
Old
mangafanatic (Offline)
New to JF

06-16-2008, 09:13 PM

Because i live here in richmond,and trust it sucks ,japan looks soooo much cooler ,plus i love their fashion,but first i have to learn japanese