JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Thuglife (Offline)
JF Regular

Hanging up tha lights :) - 11-28-2009, 03:35 AM

Just started the Christmas decorations at my School. The revolving Christmas tree is the new item this year.

Link in my sig I think...
(#2 (permalink))
Old
honoraryjapanesegirl (Offline)
Holy Dattebayo, Batman!!

Send a message via Yahoo to honoraryjapanesegirl
11-28-2009, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuglife View Post
Just started the Christmas decorations at my School. The revolving Christmas tree is the new item this year.

Link in my sig I think...
I can't wait to start decorating!! X3 I love this time of the year!! It's my favourite...yeah, we don't really have any traditions, but I suppose our unspoken one is to decorate and make 'canella' (feel free to correct my spelling on that...lol.) It's Spanish for 'cinnamon', but it's like a tea. I guess it's the equivalent to apple cider? Mmm...I can already taste it!!! XD

~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~

~...Why must the different be cast away, be cast into a deep, dark pit of loneliness, being mocked and scorned as the the enemy...and eventually...become it...?~
~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~
~.::{Akatsuki Clan Member--Leader of California}::.~
~.::{Michiko Manami}::.~

(#3 (permalink))
Old
Thuglife (Offline)
JF Regular

11-28-2009, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honoraryjapanesegirl View Post
I can't wait to start decorating!! X3 I love this time of the year!! It's my favourite...yeah, we don't really have any traditions, but I suppose our unspoken one is to decorate and make 'canella' (feel free to correct my spelling on that...lol.) It's Spanish for 'cinnamon', but it's like a tea. I guess it's the equivalent to apple cider? Mmm...I can already taste it!!! XD

~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~
Yeah, this season is great!! The atmosphere the decorations everything
(#4 (permalink))
Old
honoraryjapanesegirl (Offline)
Holy Dattebayo, Batman!!

Send a message via Yahoo to honoraryjapanesegirl
11-28-2009, 04:52 AM

Oooo!! It makes me feel all warm inside just thinking about it!!! X3 I really want to get into it this year, 'cause last year we weren't due to my father's death, but I'm hoping we'll be able to celebrate knowing he's okay...XD

Where you are do you have certain things you make sure to put up? Like traditions?

~...Why must the different be cast away, be cast into a deep, dark pit of loneliness, being mocked and scorned as the the enemy...and eventually...become it...?~
~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~
~.::{Akatsuki Clan Member--Leader of California}::.~
~.::{Michiko Manami}::.~

(#5 (permalink))
Old
TenmaAi (Offline)
Demon_Love

Send a message via MSN to TenmaAi
11-29-2009, 01:50 PM

I LOVE CHRISTMAS !! My friends think I'm wierd for starting tso early but I like to go big xD I usually statrt singing christmas songs @ 1 dec xD But every year I start earlier xD
I put up My christmas decorations to xD Theme this year is Winter wonderland instead of my usual classic christmas decorations xD My mom wanted a change xD

I love the traditions we keep xD We have a huge tree with lotsa lights xD Ithink we have about 1000 lights in our tree alone xD

....[VampiSupporter]....
x3 The Belgium Trio x3