JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

Non-Japanese speaking jobs - 04-22-2010, 11:58 AM

Next year I will hopefully get my auditing and accounting degree. I speak German, Norwegian and English fluently. I just begun to learn Japanese. Is there any jobs that have nothing to do with teaching for a guy like me?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

04-22-2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
Next year I will hopefully get my auditing and accounting degree. I speak German, Norwegian and English fluently. I just begun to learn Japanese. Is there any jobs that have nothing to do with teaching for a guy like me?
That will be very very difficult, but not impossible. Start with Japanese job site like Gaijinpot or something. You can always do I am trying to do: Find a Japanese owned company in your own country, and if they do hire you, pray that there will be plenty of business trips to Japan
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Blitzwing85 (Offline)
マーク - 戦士

04-22-2010, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
That will be very very difficult, but not impossible. Start with Japanese job site like Gaijinpot or something. You can always do I am trying to do: Find a Japanese owned company in your own country, and if they do hire you, pray that there will be plenty of business trips to Japan
That sounds like a good idea. haha.

My company actually has a site in Japan but it's only a sales office. I'm hoping they expand over there and i'll be the first to offer to go.
In fact, maybe i should suggest they expand, and i'll set up a full calibration system over there...
(#4 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

04-22-2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzwing85 View Post
That sounds like a good idea. haha.

My company actually has a site in Japan but it's only a sales office. I'm hoping they expand over there and i'll be the first to offer to go.
In fact, maybe i should suggest they expand, and i'll set up a full calibration system over there...
Ours too, actually I work for a bank in the IT side. Unfortunately, even the localization work for Japan is done here. Thats why I start looking for a Japanese company to work for...