JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Looking for friends (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/19511-looking-friends.html)

Madzia 09-28-2008 06:02 PM

Looking for friends

Hello. I'm new girl from Poland and I'm looking for some friends here.If someone would like to know more about me, my country and other interesting stuff, please write. I'm looking forward for answers:) . Beast wishes,
Magda.:ywave:

mangapunkrocker 09-28-2008 06:43 PM

Is it nice where you live? How you described it up on where your location is, it sounds very interesting. And sure, don't worry by the end of the week you'll have so many friends you won't know what to do...:D

ContractKiller 09-28-2008 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madzia (Post 596154)
Hello. I'm new girl from Poland and I'm looking for some friends here.If someone would like to know more about me, my country and other interesting stuff, please write. I'm looking forward for answers:) . Beast wishes,
Magda.:ywave:

hi how are ya i jus wna com 2 poland for business studies pls guide me 4 da process...

DagothUr 09-28-2008 08:11 PM

Hey, what is Poland like? It must be awesome to live in a gothic-style city (looked at what you put for location). May sound like a weird question, but what are the laws like there, in terms of freerunning and the like? I know Russia is pretty leniant on this sort of stuff...

sakari09 09-30-2008 02:59 PM

I love meeting new people from all over the globe! So do you have any pics of ur town (*also looked at location ^.^). I'd love to see them. I think gothic architecture is gorgeous. If you have any questions for me, just ask. (Although the US isn't looking very pretty at the moment. LOL)

Madzia 10-05-2008 07:45 AM

Nice to meet you

QUOTE=mangapunkrocker;596239]Is it nice where you live? How you described it up on where your location is, it sounds very interesting. And sure, don't worry by the end of the week you'll have so many friends you won't know what to do...:D[/quote]

Hello. Believe me, it's very beautiful city. All Old Town is in gothic style - churches, buildings and so on. Maybe i can send you some photos? Please, write a pm to me with your e-mail. Thanks for answer. Have a nice day.
Madzia.:ywave:

Madzia 10-05-2008 07:52 AM

To Sakari from Madzia.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakari09 (Post 598029)
I love meeting new people from all over the globe! So do you have any pics of ur town (*also looked at location ^.^). I'd love to see them. I think gothic architecture is gorgeous. If you have any questions for me, just ask. (Although the US isn't looking very pretty at the moment. LOL)

Hello.
Every country has it own special kind of beauty. Historically Poland is older, but USA has a lot of more possibilities and richest culture and history. I'mvery happy to meet you, Sakari. Of curse, I can send you photos from my town. As many, as you want :). please, write me a private message with your e-mail. I'm sure i'll rewrite to it.
Have a nice day.
Madzia.:ywave:

sakari09 10-06-2008 02:46 PM

Yeppers. I'll PM you when I get the chance. I should get the chance. I'm on fall break from school. LOL

LunarMaddness 10-09-2008 07:12 PM

yo

Hello Poland sounds very interesting. I Live In canada. XP

Yanni 10-10-2008 01:09 PM

hello! im new too! Im from Canada! I like hearing just about anything from anywhere in the world! so far from the posts others have posted it sounds like archetecture is very popular?
^^
It be nice to know about how the weather is there! and school systems ect. XD