JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Sup Ya'll (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/23289-sup-yall.html)

Teajay 02-19-2009 02:00 AM

Sup Ya'll

New here.. Looking for homiez. Few things about myself:

1. I am 18.
2. I Want To Learn Japanese! I am going to start learning Japanese in college next year and hopefully be doing a study abroad there in a few years.
3. I am a computer Technician and love working/building with/on/around computers and what not.
4. I drive a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS, and love it :D
5. I like to just hang out, play video games, party, play basketball/other sports, or do whatever whenever.
6. I just recently started to learn programming on Visual Basic.
7. I play WoW
8. I play guitar and drums
9. I love almost all music except Country (ie everything from metal to rap, rock to pop, techno to reggae, and everything in between)
10. I like to meet new people so talk up and tell me about yourselves

koikurasu 02-19-2009 02:04 AM

Haha Whats up? my names Dylan Im a computer Networker I plan to study abroad too, I love compys, i drive a 93 ford Thunderbird and i love it, And its almost the saame for me, Haha drop me a PM if yoou wanna chat! or AIM me at deatsnot!

saturnstars 02-19-2009 02:35 AM

hehe I play wow, and I am currently living in Japan i really do reccomened making friends before you get here or its sooo lonely.

What server are you onwow?

Teajay 02-19-2009 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnstars (Post 676750)
hehe I play wow, and I am currently living in Japan i really do reccomened making friends before you get here or its sooo lonely.

What server are you onwow?

Damn, im jealous. I was going to visit Japan this summer, but that fell through. But yeah, i am on The Forgotten Coast PVP (US). How bout you?

nobora 02-19-2009 03:55 AM

1. I'll begin learning japanese next year
2.I like soccer, basketball, tennis, volleyball, and track
3. I like rap, and pop , and Jrock >.<
4.I Love candy!!!
5. I like playing video games especially fighting games (Mortal Kombat)
6. Nice to meet you :ywave:

Teajay 02-19-2009 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koikurasu (Post 676730)
Haha Whats up? my names Dylan Im a computer Networker I plan to study abroad too, I love compys, i drive a 93 ford Thunderbird and i love it, And its almost the saame for me, Haha drop me a PM if yoou wanna chat! or AIM me at deatsnot!

Nice car man!

Teajay 02-19-2009 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 676801)
1. I'll begin learning japanese next year
2.I like soccer, basketball, tennis, volleyball, and track
3. I like rap, and pop , and Jrock >.<
4.I Love candy!!!
5. I like playing video games especially fighting games (Mortal Kombat)
6. Nice to meet you :ywave:

Cool, cool. What do you do in track? I do pole-vault. Not that great , but good enough to make varsity.

Nice to meet you to btw