JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Anyone want to show off song-writing or poetry? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/13426-anyone-want-show-off-song-writing-poetry.html)

Kajitsu 03-20-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitcheruOtaku (Post 432520)
Yeah, I know how you feel- I find it hard myself to be noticed- like I'm just backgound noise.

Strangely, I am the same way. I have no idea if people hear me when I repeat information and then they reprimand me for still talking.

MitcheruOtaku 03-20-2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajitsu (Post 432590)
Strangely, I am the same way. I have no idea if people hear me when I repeat information and then they reprimand me for still talking.

Exactly how it is!!
Just like my "I'm Invisible" poem!

DivineBled 03-20-2008 10:42 PM

One of my band;s songs

I'm posting one of my band;s new songs...a snippet of D'NR:

"The girl with the rotted body roams at night,
wondering what is becoming to her former life, lover and sentence,
she moans aloud, the chains of hell are holding her down....
she screams real loud, hoping that they will arouse, her lover, her lost lover, a lonely soul.
[but] deep down inside, she knows her voice can't be heard and will not hide, the tragedies that she has seen as a departed bride..........

The boy, hears a wailing, haunting wailing sound in the night,
telling of revenge, to avenge, her murder all those nights.....ago,
Not that long ago, when she was there everyday, he sworn her love and life away, kept from each other, kept out of reach....
Not knowing that one knew of the other's life, was waiting faithfully, and idly by,
but separated by the dark and emotionless sea.........

"I'll always remain in your heart....." those words he spoke before her untimely demise....
not a surprise, he remains in the pools of her eyes........."

Info: Name: Systeimatik D/sfuxtin Of The Corrupted
Written By: Bloody
Date Written: Mar. 11, 2008 10:52 pm
Music: D'NR

MitcheruOtaku 03-20-2008 10:45 PM

That's great!!! What kind of music do you play? Metal or Screamo?

Kajitsu 03-21-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitcheruOtaku (Post 432622)
Exactly how it is!!
Just like my "I'm Invisible" poem!

It really is - beyond words I know. I hate it with all my free will (that isn't hating the person who hurt me so deeply that I can't think about him without feeling great pain).

Kajitsu 03-21-2008 12:51 PM

MitcheruOtaku, you seem like a fine person to me... why do other people act this way? Am I crazy or has the whole world lost its mind?

InuSan 03-21-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajitsu (Post 432981)
MitcheruOtaku, you seem like a fine person to me... why do other people act this way? Am I crazy or has the whole world lost its mind?

your not crazy! im the same way...i just disappeared for the whole day yesterday and not a soul cared except for the two i was with.

MitcheruOtaku 03-21-2008 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajitsu (Post 432981)

Sorry I was delayed-

People for the most part have become very self centered, they want to be in the spotlight, we have alot of good things we can add, yet they feel the need
to be in the center. You know what? Let them, for we are the better people. They are people without any real depth. We can know that we are the special ones that care, and are sensative people, The light ones, the kind who can change the world! You can smile inside knowing this when you are in a group like this- better yet, be still, look and listen to those who are like you and me, and when you find those of us -those are the few the precious people that will lift you up and not bring you down.
Inusan- There are those who do care that you may not even realize.
Always be careful to take care of yourself. I've found over the years that
be true to yourself, believe in yourself, each of us is made special and has importance in this world. We are each like a thread that binds everyone together like a beautiful tapastry. I wish the world would understand this. They unravel so much and there are rips in the cloth because of wars, greed,
hatred, and we need to mend those by becoming strong good (thread)people.
Belive.
Mitcheru

InuSan 03-22-2008 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitcheruOtaku (Post 433534)
Sorry I was delayed-

People for the most part have become very self centered, they want to be in the spotlight, we have alot of good things we can add, yet they feel the need
to be in the center. You know what? Let them, for we are the better people. They are people without any real depth. We can know that we are the special ones that care, and are sensative people, The light ones, the kind who can change the world! You can smile inside knowing this when you are in a group like this- better yet, be still, look and listen to those who are like you and me, and when you find those of us -those are the few the precious people that will lift you up and not bring you down.
Inusan- There are those who do care that you may not even realize.
Always be careful to take care of yourself. I've found over the years that
be true to yourself, believe in yourself, each of us is made special and has importance in this world. We are each like a thread that binds everyone together like a beautiful tapastry. I wish the world would understand this. They unravel so much and there are rips in the cloth because of wars, greed,
hatred, and we need to mend those by becoming strong good (thread)people.
Belive.
Mitcheru

wow
powerfull :] people suck though...they just dont understand us...or the people that they choose to make fun of and put down but one day they will be under our thumbs and they will be sorry:D

SailorBratt18 03-22-2008 03:58 AM

Here's a song I wrote today. I don't have the chorus for it because I left it in my locker at school but I do have the verses.

Red Sunset

Warped Reality
Affliction of tears
Tweaked Shadows
Making monsters under my bed
Sickly hearts
Dead wilted flowers
Creatures followed me here
And the door has closed on the...
Red Sunset

**chorus**

Windmills burned