RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

02-15-2011, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohruchan7 View Post
lol are you sure its not all female problems in general *rolls eyes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
lol... I actually made this thread as a response to the Japanese one.

Which Japanese Female Problem Have You Experienced?

It's just a parody of that list.

I found that by substituting American for Japanese and changing one or two things that I could make a similar list.
yw Ronin

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-23-2011, 11:48 AM

I a'int got no American girlfriend so far. and I wanna know how it would be to have one. Will ya introduce me some cute American chicks? LOL
(#33 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-23-2011, 02:46 PM

Well I've certainly never had an American girlfriend. Sad thing is I've never had an English one either!

First I wasn't into girls,and this girl fancied me back in year 7,then I did get into girls and I fancied this girl that left then I fancied this girl that had a boyfriend and then I fancied the girl that fancied me in the first place. This was in year 10 must have been. I didn't have the courage to do a lot but she showed interest in me still. I'm in the college I'm in because of peer pressure,they said go to the college you want to go to but you're not gonna do that when your friends AND the person you fancy are all going somewhere they think is great for some reason but you don't. It was about a week or two and then I saw Facebook that she had a boyfriend. I had a go at her
and she claimed that she had never been interested in me[a friend joined in too]. This was the point I thought "This is stupid. I like Japan,I want to live there,I'm sure that Japanese women are going to be nice,pleasant people to be around,I will just try and lean more that way". I have found some white women attractive but,mostly,they just don't show themselves in a good light.
And why risk getting in a relationship here,having them not want to move to Japan,not introducing Japanese genes into my family?

This is great! This is like counselling!