JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   fell in love (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/36308-fell-love.html)

ryuurui 02-27-2011 10:44 PM

ROFL :D this is pretty disturbing vid but it made me laugh haha

termogard 02-28-2011 02:32 AM

crap

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuurui (Post 853177)
i dont read crap like that

Really? Then you should try to write. Seems, you have a talent in this particular genre ;)

ryuurui 02-28-2011 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by termogard (Post 853378)
Really? Then you should try to write. Seems, you have a talent in this particular genre ;)

I do write, but not romance novels. You mean talent in writing crap, or was it sencere?

termogard 02-28-2011 08:41 AM

No

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuurui (Post 853396)
I do write, but not romance novels. You mean talent in writing crap, or was it sencere?

I meant talent in writing good stories.

ryuurui 02-28-2011 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by termogard (Post 853402)
I meant talent in writing good stories.

Ah, in that case I appreciate it, thanks.

013 02-28-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuurui (Post 853175)
Use chlorophorm to knock her out, roll her in a rag and toss in the trunk of your truck. Drive away to the abandoned shed in the forest that you have discovered last summer while learning bee keeping. In there, unroll the rag, tie her and put on a chair with a head bound on her head. The leave before she regains counciousness.

Outside, harm your body with barb wire and injure your face, tear your clothes and smear your pants in mud so it looks like you have put up hell of a fight. Then wait...like an alligator near the river bank...for afeable bovine to apporach...

When she wakes up and starts screaming you rush in, burst through the door, and say:

"I came here to save you, but most importantly to ask your name. "

Then she will reveal her name and faint in your arms.

After this it should be fairly easy. You may start with introducing yourself, but it's optional. Women like mysteries.

Ah...you know her name. Then I don't know... Maybe just ask her for a walk?

ask her for a walk ? its too hard for me . . . can u give me conversation to ask her for a walk ?
please. . . . .

013 02-28-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tipsygypsy (Post 853191)
well,,,,you know her name, but you don't know much about her right? in that case, talk to her at school cafeteria. look for her having lunch or munch. and ask her jus like "Can I sit next to you/in front of you?" and start some general conversation. It'll be much easier to have laid back talk when eating something. Be nice n' sincere when you talk to a lady. and don't be too nervous or suspicious.

thanks . . . but im too nervous to talk with her . . .

013 02-28-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demitrichan (Post 853246)
Talk to them be confident.
Don't be afraid to take risks
Be their friend and let it flow naturally :)

can u teach me to talk with a girl ??

ryuurui 02-28-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 013 (Post 853423)
ask her for a walk ? its too hard for me . . . can u give me conversation to ask her for a walk ?
please. . . . .

Well, I have not done this in a long time myself...but let me try...

"Hi (and say her name), I would like to take you for a short walk and talk to you about something".

Note: Please keep in mind that you need to have something to talk about.

catbat 02-28-2011 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 013 (Post 853426)
can u teach me to talk with a girl ??

Theres no formula from a textbook on how to talk to a girl. Each conversation would be different, you kinda have to think on your toes know what I mean. Just say hi and be yourself. If the conversation starts to flow then she prolly likes you.