(#181 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
04-24-2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Perhaps it's knew to you, but yes there are different types of human beings living on the same planet. Sorry if I bust your bubble^^
I really can't understand how you can talk for all the asians...after meting 20 to 100 and something individuals out of almost 3 billions of them, and all of which you met were sociable type personality (you can call them travelers). You really need to open at least a bit your mind, ASIAtopia doesn't exist. It's just normal people living their lives, day by day, with good and bad mixed together on another continent, not another "planet" as you keep insinuating it to be.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?

Last edited by protheus : 04-24-2011 at 10:27 PM.
(#182 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿�

04-24-2011, 10:35 PM

I think it's safe to assume somebody was tripping some serious balls during super magical Asian fun time.

Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform?
(#183 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

04-24-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by protheus View Post
I really can't understand how you can talk for all the asians...after meting 20 to 100 and something individuals out of almost 3 billions of them, and all of which you met were sociable type personality (you can call them travelers). You really need to open at least a bit your mind, ASIAtopia doesn't exist. It's just normal people living their lives, day by day, with good and bad mixed together on another continent, not another "planet" as you keep insinuating it to be.
I've traveled througout South-East Asia!!!

maybe you should visit Asia first, before we talk about such a serious topic. Otherwise you will never understand.. and I am the last person to blame ya.

also, you can't call it a different continent because Australian's aren't as different as Europeans or Americans.

Thats why I call Asia a different Planet on our Planet Earth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
People are different YES, people were raised differntly and because people live a different life!!! A different environment with a different Religion and with a different mindset and different manners. YES!!!
(#184 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-25-2011, 02:32 AM

They can't be from Mars, cause I am and I never saw them there.
(#185 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

04-25-2011, 03:09 AM

i wonder if asians and humans are compatible, reproductively, or morally...
i mean as a human i wouldn't allow cheetah-morals into my society...

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#186 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
04-25-2011, 04:54 PM

I have tried to keep the smirk off my face as I read the "wisdom" of people with so "much experience" when it comes to sex and Asian culture. But I cannot abide misinformation and conclusions made about entire genders or races based on the extremely limited information of one person's experience.

Of course I am assuming that no one here has earned their living studying the subject at hand as either a medical/psychology researcher or as an active participant in the sex trade for many decades without disclosing your "credentials". If I am wrong, speak up.

As for the OP's issue, it is not a foregone conclusion that "most women" prefer larger sized genitalia. As for this generalizations being based on a lengthy anecdotal history, it is to be kept in mind that until fairly recently the only open discussion of the concept was predominately restricted to males. And being male, it was in their best interests to promote a correlation between a dominant size and prowess.

According to the feedback I received as a lecturer on AIDS prevention and later on sexual techniques, the aforementioned conclusion is erroneous. The predominate preference of the women with whom this subject was discussed on numerous occasions over that 5 years, was that a preference for larger genitalia was far less evident than the media, or discussion in this thread, would lead one to believe. Additionally, when the discussions were shifted to their dislikes, larger penises were similarly objected to on an almost equal basis as those deemed too small, and with even more vehemence.

So Ronin, I would say I have met several hundred women of various sexual orientations that would agree with your assessments, though it seems I am the only one here doing so.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#187 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-26-2011, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
I have tried to keep the smirk off my face as I read the "wisdom" of people with so "much experience" when it comes to sex and Asian culture. But I cannot abide misinformation and conclusions made about entire genders or races based on the extremely limited information of one person's experience.

Of course I am assuming that no one here has earned their living studying the subject at hand as either a medical/psychology researcher or as an active participant in the sex trade for many decades without disclosing your "credentials". If I am wrong, speak up.

As for the OP's issue, it is not a foregone conclusion that "most women" prefer larger sized genitalia. As for this generalizations being based on a lengthy anecdotal history, it is to be kept in mind that until fairly recently the only open discussion of the concept was predominately restricted to males. And being male, it was in their best interests to promote a correlation between a dominant size and prowess.

According to the feedback I received as a lecturer on AIDS prevention and later on sexual techniques, the aforementioned conclusion is erroneous. The predominate preference of the women with whom this subject was discussed on numerous occasions over that 5 years, was that a preference for larger genitalia was far less evident than the media, or discussion in this thread, would lead one to believe. Additionally, when the discussions were shifted to their dislikes, larger penises were similarly objected to on an almost equal basis as those deemed too small, and with even more vehemence.

So Ronin, I would say I have met several hundred women of various sexual orientations that would agree with your assessments, though it seems I am the only one here doing so.
Well said. I don't think anyone can argue with what you've just said. Either from a rational angle or from an anecdotal one.
(#188 (permalink))
Old
Lakaluva (Offline)
New to JF

04-27-2011, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk View Post
troll much?
I am not a troll. I love anime and I am just telling the truth. Size doesn't matter, that's what most women I have been with have told me when I brought it up. I'm just saying that people focus too much on masculine aspects of other guys instead of just accepting that we are all humans.

Seriously, not a troll.
(#189 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-27-2011, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakaluva View Post
I am not a troll. I love anime and I am just telling the truth. Size doesn't matter, that's what most women I have been with have told me when I brought it up. I'm just saying that people focus too much on masculine aspects of other guys instead of just accepting that we are all humans.

Seriously, not a troll.
What I said before, if the girl likes the guy she is with, she is not going to care.
(#190 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-27-2011, 03:21 AM

20 pages about penis size. Freud would have loved this.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
Closed Thread