Thread: kat-tun anyone
View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Ninjakutsu (Offline)
New to JF

Location: Budapest in Weekdays, Sarvar in weekends, Osaka in my dreams.
Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjakutsu
04-26-2007, 07:26 PM

KAT-TUN *__*
I love them as well. =^_^=
Junnosuke is my favorite one, because I have never seen such a clear metarialization of this type I call simply loser, but not in a negative way, oh never. As far as I have seen it, Junnosuke-kun is carrying the characteristics of this certain type in his figure, movements, voice, smile, kindness, non-leadership, veins, fate; in his everything. It might be only the daydreams of a naive silly little girl, but I think I could endure a gentle, kind (and faithful XD) boyfriend like him... <3

Well not that the others are worse; they are also cool and bishounen and cute and dorky and funny and romantic at the same time. I would love to be close to Koki all the time, especially when Maru is also there to lighten up the mood; and Ueda is also to mention. Kame is beautiful, and Jin, well.... you know better I guess. ^^

- and I think KAT-TUN, Kanjani8 and TOKIO are the best in Johnnys
- and as for song, Search and Junno's new single are my favorite ones
- and welcome back, Jin ^^
- and do you think beatbox can be learned when you start at the age of 20? ^^ *points at herself, full of hope*
- AND last but not least... hello, JoEyHaNnA64! ^^ Do you still visit this topic? ^^;