(#26 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
11-29-2006, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GitarisutoKao View Post
wow...im kinda in the same position,my parents hate japan...and never seem to let me do anything...
No, that sounds like your parents care about you. Not letting you do something is basically because they`re worried about what will happen to you (whether they NEED to worry is a totally different matter though)

My mother really honestly did not care. I could have stayed out all night, every night, and she wouldn`t have even noticed as long as I was there to watch my brother and sister when she wanted to go out "partying". The things she wouldn`t let me do? - GO TO SCHOOL. How many parents stop their children from attending school because they were up all night partying and don`t want to take care of their other kids the next day?
She would eat out and bring her leftovers home to eat in front of us, while never buying groceries for *us* to eat, and then blow up at me for not magically producing enough food to feed my siblings from the 2 or 3 things left in the cabinets. No, wait, not my sister - my brother. The one who was the son of the guy we were living with - his opinion mattered more than whether we starved or not.

If you`re *really* in a similar situation, then I apologize, but I highly doubt it.