View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
Talking 11-30-2006, 04:35 PM

[quote=Nyororin;11639]I`ll try to help you out here.

What type of schools? Elementary schools? Middle schools? High schools? Universities? Japanese language schools? I can`t really help until I know which. ^^;

Gomen nasai! I am speaking of High Schools, as I might be finishing my senior year there. Also, possibly universities, but really I'd just like to know about HighSchools...

I would personally say Nagoya - which is why we live here. It`s the third largest metropolitan area in Japan, but yet isn`t nearly as crowded and hectic as Tokyo or Osaka... But you still get all the great amenities of living in a big city, right in the middle of Japan. To the east is Tokyo, to the west is Osaka. We have a great public transportation system, plus it`s much much much cheaper to live here.

Nagoya sounds great; exactly what I was going for. I only have a limited time on the computer, and limited free time for research, so thanks for helping out!
>If there's anything else, anything at all, I'm all ears! ^,,,,^

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....