View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kaldaya (Offline)
New to JF

Could someone please answers some questions for me? - 03-01-2014, 07:25 PM

I need someone who is Japanese to answer a few questions for a paper I'm writing. If you could please reply to these questions I would be extremely appreciative to get your perspective.

1. Name and a little about yourself; maybe age and where you live, etc. (doesn't have to be too personal if you don't feel comfortable)
2. What is your favorite food and what food would you consider to be popular Japanese dishes?
3. What do you think about Japan being considered the least obese country in the developed world and why do you think this is the case? Do you think it's mostly diet, culture, etc?
4. What do you think about the laws which require employers to combat obesity in the workplace by measuring waistlines? What's your personal opinion on it and has it personally affected you in anyway?
5. Is there any discrimination against being obese in Japan? Is there a great deal of societal pressure to be in shape? Any personal experiences with this? Any general thoughts on this topic or thoughts you'd like to add?

Thank you for anyone who takes the time to answer these questions. I appreciate you so much!!