View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
lehmki (Offline)
Come over to the darkside

06-13-2007, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housetek View Post
common man you doubt any breaker can pop?

I've been on the scene for 9 years. most breakers pop b/c they realize when you go into a club you dont have space to Break.

So pretty much every breakers pops.
and yea popping you need to use your joints and whatnot but a windmill or flare takes more energy then any popping move ever.

I dunno where your from or where you breakdance or pop. but In philladelphia and japan pretty much if you break, you pop just a bit 2.

Ive been to Mighty 4 Events, BOTY Prelims, Who came to serve, Rhythm Spotlight 1-4, 1st Degree burn, 2nd Degree burn, 3rd Degreen burn, and taken trophys home from Countless HIN events.

And so many other events i cant even recall. i can honestly say about 70% of bboys can pop to some extent and are pretty damn good at it.

And once again ill say it again, comparing the 2 is like apples and oranages.

Im sorry if i get a lil defensive here but your pretty much bashing on my Life work.

I've been dancing for 9 years now and deep into the BBoy scene and met a lot of the top bboys and Poppers around.

trust me i know what im talking bout, im not jus some hobby Breaker.
This is my life, and i know what im talking about.

and i hope you know. Your Hero Hyunn Joon.
yea he started as a BBOY not a popper.
and his crew is consist of BBoy/Poppers.
Then he got really sponsored and the crew mainly consist of Poppers.

Then he got super big and now hes doin Coke commercials
dude, i meant nothin offencive, yeah i know that Hyun was a bboy and some of the guys are from there, but just this was my opinion, and what i have seen and know.. and thats why i said i doubt it, cus i havent seen any breaker u can pop :P, basicly the difference in popping and breakdance is while breaking u use mostly ur upperbody strenght, but in popping u use all ur body :P and dude i dont wanna argue, u know very much even more than me but its just the way i see this and know

Bro to CN and to Musashi
evil dentist shinigami captain who's reiatsu powers match Kenpachi and Ullriquora put together! to Aoshi
The cool old bro, who teases hes younger bro NIghtmare
Protective bro to curious_jane
Choco the family guardian
Teasing brother to wbslngr
Personal Bodyguard - Michieru
My pretty maid - Ayame90
and a very loyal butler - ImmortalFlare
Right Hand Mistress of Darkness-QuoyaNatsume