View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

06-16-2007, 06:57 PM

Have you seen that lady in Shibuya do other ones? Did you meet her by walking in one day, or you had been there before?

Yeah, I understand how that is. Anyone can go to a book and just pick an image that they think looks cool. However, when you make the image yourself, and breath life into it, then it has much more meaning. It is best to create and customize your own tattoo. That way, it have much greater meaning, and has more of a purpose on your body after all, it'll be there forever. You always want it to have a symbol of something. That shows great love, when you want a picture to be a mark for that special person....

That is the way I am, it took me so long to think up my first tattoo. (I still haven't gotten it yet, but it took me so long to think it up.)

Ah, so your Vietnamese. Sometimes it is hard to figure out Asians nationalities. lol

Nice your getting your masters degree in business. How does your family feel about you living there? It is good that you stay so close to them. So many people are so willing to just discard their family and move away when they come of age. I wonder what they'll say about your body art.