View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Maku (Offline)
Not a happy bunny.

Send a message via MSN to Maku
Design Your Zanpakutou! - 06-25-2007, 09:16 PM

Right, me and a few friends from work have decided to design our own zanpakutous, complete with abilities, name, trigger, shikai and bankai, aswell as a description of the zanpakutou's material form.

I will try and scan the pictures I've made at a later date, but for now, the description.

Name:
Shikkyaku Yuuhi (Falling Sun).

Type:
Fire Element.

Trigger:
"Touki saido, Shikkyaku Yuuhi!" (Rise again Falling Sun!)

Shikai:
A large axe with a sash attached to a curved bottom end. As it's a double-headed axe, there are four flaming shurikens, one on each side of each head. Two of them have a blue flame, and these have the ability to spin in a circle in order to create a protective barrier called boukaheki, meaning firewall. The other two shurikens become two large spikes which attack the opponent from two different angles. This ability is known as maguma yaribusuma, meaning magma spears.
In between the two heads of the axe, there is a bar, which collects the power of the attack just used and the reiatsu given out. When the bar becomes full, the sash catches fire and the attacks double in strength.

Bankai - Ikiryou Shikkyaku Yuuhi (Vengeful Falling Sun):
A cage of fire surrounds the opponent, attacked by four swordsmen, each one more mummified than the last, and stronger as they appear. There will then be a fifth swordsman, completely covered in flame.

Shikkyaku Yuuhi's material form:
Because fire is seen in both a positive and negative light, Shikkyaku Yuuhi is a hybrid, unpredictable creature. The hair has a spike at the top, another on the left which bends down at the end and one on the right that bends up, with long black hair at the back. Shikkyaku Yuuhi has a hollow mask and the vague sign of the hole that comes with being a hollow. He wears a trench coat made of ash, open at the bottom, though there is nothing inside. It isn't possible to tell if he has feet because that section is shrouded in smoke. One of his arms is human, but the other is green and mutated, with a two fingered claw at the end. This hand is always holding a bright orange sphere, which resembles the sun.

You don't have to do it as detailed as mine, but I have a lot of time on my hands ^.^"

"Mossad knows what my Aunt Judy eats for breakfast."
Jack West Jr.

Last edited by Maku : 06-25-2007 at 09:19 PM.