View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

Anybody been here longer than 10 years? - 07-08-2016, 08:53 AM

Hey,

Anybody been here longer than 10 years remember Tenchu san from way back when? It's been a while, hey.

Last time I was on here, I told you guys I was planning on staying a while in Thailand, didn't I? Well, I spent 10 years in Thailand and just left a week ago back to New Zealand.

Gods, I do hate it in NZ already. I'm going to India on Christmas and hope never to return to NZ. Got to get back to SE Asia.

I made 2 daughters in Thailand. I attach pictures of them. Alexandria is the eldest, and she's the one in the pic with me. Victoria is the Chinese looking one.

I plan on getting another wife in India and making lots more daughters. I'm good at making daughters, as you can see.

Anyway, I don't know how many people here will remember me and maybe I'm just talking to myself. Yet if you know me, say so. I'm bored.

Bye now

EDIT: Removed attachments. Bye JF!

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…

Last edited by Tenchu : 07-14-2016 at 07:59 AM.