View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
anth4321 (Offline)
New to JF

I want real and true Love, I want to marry a Japanese Girl - 06-12-2018, 10:08 AM

Hello, How are you,

I am trying too find and I want a real and true Meaningful Relationship and partner, I want real and true LOVE. With a real Japanese woman. And someday in the future i wish to marry.

I Love Anime, Playstation and the Rain.

I am a Anime and Playstation Otaku

I also love and like, Music (Symphonic/Operatic metal, Japanese, soft music, classical music, heavy metal, Anime ST, Game ST, Violin and Piano, opera vocals, folk music.), Video games, winter season, tea, Japanese nature art, Japanese food, Chinese food, food, Magna, nature and animals, reading, Lolita kind of clothing styles (Gothic, Sweet, Elegant), my favorite genres/types are fantasy, scifi, some horror, mystery, action, adventure, martial arts.

Too me what a person looks like, is not important .
What is important is what is on the inside, that is what real beauty is.
If there is nothing on the inside, then what is on the outside is meaningless and pointless.

If we both like the samethings, and have the same common interests, that makes
you beautiful too me, even if you might be ugly on the out side.

I think what is on the inside is what is important.
That is what is beautiful and that is what matters too me.

I have never had a girlfreind, I have never been in a relationship, I am a virgin, and happy about it,
I am more shy and timid, then, outspoken and aggressive.
I would rather be home watching Anime or Playing video games, Playstation.
i like quiter places. less noise., i do not really like crowded places

I dream to find a intelligent, smart, kind, caring, strong, brave, shy, timid, honest, trustworthy, loyal, Japanese woman

My name is Anthony. I am from australia. I am white, caucasian. I am 32 years old. My birthday is 26/06/1986. I am 185cm's tall, green eye's and dark brown hair.

If you are here to find a real relationship and you are a real woman, please reply and we can talk and get to know each other, thank you for reading, if you actualy read it

And i am also looking for a real friend too

If you would prefer to talk by email, my email is,
a3.1415h(at)protonmail(dot)c om

Thank you for reading, from Anthony.