View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Michiru23 (Offline)
New to JF

07-05-2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
How difficult was that? And how much time does it take to learn doing this?
I agree with the previous response, if you already have some programming skills, making an app isn't so difficult as it can seem But yeah, if you start from scratch, then it'll take time, at least several months for learning at least one programming language and having enough practice with it and using this language for making at least separate elements of the app.
Also in general for making the app you need always to have an idea for it forstly, original and interesting if it's possible. Your other steps will be making its sketches, on paper and then in wireframe, using a special app builder for creating it, adding artificial intelligence for making it more effective and useful (it's especially important when you build apps for your future customers), providing a nice and unique design for it, many testings and checkings (your app should work without any mistakes before its final release), and advertising (if you're planning to sell it later).
To sum up, I can say that gaining skills for building simple apps for you and your friends takes not so much time in general but if you want to become a real professional in this sphere, it can take years for achieving such level.

The blood in me gives me eyes to see (c)