View Single Post
(#27 (permalink))
Old
narutouzumaki404 (Offline)
New to JF

SO there you are - 07-06-2007, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Japanese Accent? I have never heard a Japanese speaking English correctly, they can't deal with the pronunciation. =/

Oh and we're not going off topic (LMAO I just realised this isn't even about football), we're meant to ask the French guy random question, so... narutouzumaki, have you ever been to Birmingham? If not, is it OK if Yaksokuda tells us what their accent's like? <--- See? Not derailed.

Why is it that hard for French people to speak accurate English? Cause neither Yaksokuda nor me like the way it sounds. ^^

Do you think Torres should have signed up for Liverpool?

Problem solved.
So i never been to Birminghan, Zidane is the best, Materazzi is stupid, and the italia team had some chance to win the world cup !!! The french have been the best during all the competition !!!
About the english language, a lot of french have a lot of difficulties to speak (without the english accent and hard to understand ) it's the same thing to read and to heard, but there some exception about 40 % of the french who seem good in english !
About Torres i don't know if i would signed for liverpool, but that Thierry Henry had sign for Barcelone.

青い海大好き
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination