View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
bloodsnow (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Would Anyone Know Where To Find The Rk Ova: Trust And Betrayal Script In Japanese?! - 07-24-2007, 04:03 PM

Would anyone know where I might be able to find the RK OVA: Trust and Betrayal script Online at?

If I could find it, I would love to have someone translate into Romanji for me. However, the only romanji I know of is the Spanish site "Kenshin OVA 1: Kiru Otoko" at KENSHIN OVA 1:

The page has only the first part of the OVA translate so far into Spanish, however, the website author does not have anything translated past the part when Hiko-san agrees to teaches Kenshin "his forte". I also do not know if this website uses correct kanji?! If someone could translate the rest of that page for me, I'd really appeciate it.

Also, if anyone knows of a website that has the RK OVA script online in Kanji and could send it to me, so I could possible have it translated, I'd really appreciate that also.

I would greatly appreciate anyones help in this! I'm sorry If I'm asking too much of you guys!!

THANK YOU!!

--bloodsnow