View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
zeke797 (Offline)
Ruler of FIRE!

08-02-2007, 08:14 PM

If anything I would have said they would have a problem with the Americans or the British. But as it happens they don't nor do we with them emigrating or coming over to England. Japanese are like the British (and who ever else I only say the British as it's my native land so it was naturally the first thing that came to mind, I'm not being biased though.) they're open minded it doesn't matter who comes and who goes as long as you don't cause trouble, other wise your good to go. I remember a mate of mine said that he's scared to go to Japan because of the Yakuza gangs out there. I simply said "It doesn't matter where you go there will always be gangs of some kind or criminals of some kind somewhere. E.G. Chinese - Triads, London - South London Mafiosi, Italians - Mafia, Russians - Russian Mafia and the list goes on. More than ever you get pathetic little people who start gangs but are no stronger than bread crumbs. Besides all in all big gangs don't bother with minority's only bug people who can give them tons and tons of money, and that sure as hell ain't me XD lol. There's no need to worry at all is the bottom line.

Neither a borrower nor a lender be; For loan oft loses both itself and friend, And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry. This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. -William Shakespeare
As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods;They kill us for their sport. - William Shakespeare
Who Dares Wins - British Special Air Service

Last edited by zeke797 : 08-02-2007 at 08:17 PM.