View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-08-2007, 08:44 PM

I'm getting a lot of my info from Wikipedia, and from some urban legend sites. There's one that circulates in a lot of Japanese kindergartens. I think her name is Hanako-san? I think it's a version of Bloody Mary, except only from inside stalls. And only in schools.

Well, earlier this morning, I took a test on this site called okCupid, don't ask, on what demon I was. I answered according to how tricky, evil towards adults, and caring towards children, and came out to be a kitsune.

I just read something in a Japanese superstitions forum about if you whistle at night, a snake will come for you.

I've been reading up a bit on the futakuchi-onna, or two-mouthed woman

Oh. There are many version of the tengu. Rather it be one with a really long nose, like Shiningmonkey pointed out, it can also have the bill of a bird, or be the leader of it's domain, a daitengu.. Or the one surrounded in flames, the taimatsumaru.

Also, I have reason to believe that the idea behind Orochimaru, from Naruto, in fact came from the eight-headed Yamata-no-Orochi snake.

Yes, the kasa-obake is funny. xD The battle system being made for Gaia online will feature the kasa-obake, as well as the paper lantern spirit. xD

I'd say my favorite demon is the kirin. It's part dragon/part hoofed animal.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.