View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Near (Offline)
Domo, Unknown-san

Send a message via AIM to Near Send a message via Yahoo to Near
At last, anime at the state fair! - 08-28-2007, 08:42 PM

While visting the State fair with some friends, we were walking up and down booths, not expecting many new things, the last couple years have had and few booths with some Yu-gi-oh, DBZ, and a few FF items, but never much anime/manga. We stopped at a booth cause my friend wanted an asian umbrella, lol. (a guy with a bright green umbrella amist thousands of people does attract attention. XD) Anyway, we were about to move on when my bro suddenly says: "Look! Anime!" I think I can forgive him for anything now, lol. He knows I love it and so in we go. Lo and behold, anime galore! O_O I was so excited I was jupming around...then look what caught my eye? An L PLUSHIE!!!! OMG! I about freaked out and grabbed it, almost knocking down the whole shelf...(not really, but you get the point) Then all kinds of wall scrolls! It was so awesome, tons of Death note and FMA, tons of J-rock, a total dream come true. I took a few pics, could not get many cause I did not want to offend the awesome Japanese people running it, lol. But after buying all kinds of stuff, I practically begged on my hands and knees for them to come back next year. The man looked a bit embarrassed, but happy and he assured me he would try, lol.

But anyway, the whole point of this is that he told me this was his first year going to state fairs. So if someones state fair has not started, you may want to check out and see if those people are there. They made it sound like they traveled, but I'm not sure. But I took a few pics, posted below.
This is in the U.S.A. btw. ^_^
The prices were pretty reasonable, and I think I spent about $80 or so there...to bad I did not have more, I really wanted to get the State alchemist watch and ring. >_<
I totally flipped out, you people who can get this stuff super easy are lucky dogs, lol.

But anyway, I got:
L plushie, of course^^ Soooooo Cute^^
An wall scroll of L and Watari and two of L's agents.
An L necklace
A Kingdom hearts phone charm/zipper charm.
A belt with the Death note 'N' on it for Near.^^(They had every single letter of the alphabet in Death note script.)
An awesome wallet with Kakashi on it.
And some playing cards with Naruto pictures on them for my dad.

And now, the pictures.^^

You'll notice Roxas and Garra^^ One of the Death note boxes had Ryuk Earrings in it!

Yuna, Sephiroth, and a Moggle, I really wanted the Moogle, lol

Vincent, Leon, and Misa

KH action figures...I wnated those two, but they were a bit spendy, and some anime DVD's and Soundtracks.

All kinds of Plushies and charms/necklaces...notice the heartless plushie! And the Ryuk and L...and Light...>_< The Orochimaru was pretty cool too^^

Check out those wall scrolls! I wanted a Sephiroth and Could and KH one soooo bad! But L got top pick^^

The booth from the outside.

Loves ya Aoshi
Love ya Cooly