View Single Post
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
08-30-2007, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
if people are gonna complain for months everytime some jrocker leaves a band, its seriously gonna make me go mad T_T
I see what you mean, but if you're a true fan it's hard to let go just like that. hide died yeah, and people still tend to whine over him. it's 9 years ago. Maybe Bou didn't die, but he left a great band cause of some personal issues (I assume?) and it's hard as a fan to just ignore that and move on.
Bou was not just the guitar-player in Antikku. He was the blonde babe with the cutest voice of all. O_O Him and Kanon were sooo adorable together and not only the fans are numbed by grief. It's easy to see how devastated Kanon has become after Bou leaving the band. Miku and Teru are taking it rather well, but it's obvious that Kanon got his heart broken seeing his best friend leaving the band.
To shout it out loud, I think it shows a lack of respect to speak up how annoying it would be, if fans would whine like that every time their band lost a member. The members ARE the band. The band loses a little of itself when someone leaves. Ofcourse the fans of Antikku should be relieved that they didn't split - but it doesn't make it hurt less, that Bou left and never will come back.
Oh well, he might have left, but he will never be forgotten as our cute little guitar-blonde with tights and that cuuuuutie smile he seems to own with pride XD

EDIT; besides all that it's worrying me whatever made him quit the band. O_O I wish someone would stand up and tell - at least for the sake of our concious.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast

Last edited by Miyavifan : 05-27-2009 at 04:50 PM.