Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 12:45 AM

"あれ??(Japanese Huh for Girl) A loud "Bang!!' Came from the object in the Brats hands. Before i realized it the some one had died, I amidst of the commotion some thug had been killed.

Trying to rape some one (this is ood During the day ??) The kid had walked away in to the darkness of an ally way "Idiot" I wisped to myself, here I some kid had been killing Just for fun.

I had sheath my kodachi's as man in the clock came near. Still trying to figure who that brat was. I thought i should follow when the man who got in the way asked me "Can I have a word with you in a bar somewhere on the otehr side of town away from here?"

Almost at the same time I said "YOU, Whats with you? If you hadn't gotten in the way I could have taught that BRAT a lesson." i said then taking to my self saying "though I seem that he wasn't Killing people for fun.." then saying to the man "A word with me you say? Fine all these gawking people are stating to get on my nerves" I said looking a the confused bystanders staring at us.

"Lets go, you think you can keep up?" i said Jumping to the roof and dashing to the next, "he he he I doubt that guy could keep up with me" I said full of confidence. "well find out huh"

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."