Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 01:20 AM

"Hey not bad" I say to him in a sarcastic voice I walk over to the man " Owhh what looks Like it hurts" I say semi concerned "but you pushed your self to far with that elvish magic of yours" Still on one knee he look at me, His pain stricken face had patch over his one eye.

He looked happy though that he didn't lose me " well you look happy" I said " But you didn't get here before me he he he you lost now you owe Lunch Yippy" ^_^

What are you talking about was what he looked like he was about to say before he could respond i said "Look behind you I left my Kotachi's be hind. I got bored waiting for you to catch up. So i went back." The dumbfounded look on the mans face was amusing "Whats with that face? I am a ninja after all, hee HEE,,

"GRRROOUUULL ::stomach growls::..... OHHH my tummy Im soo hunguy so treat me like you promised" I say to him

:: Thinking:: "He hee know i can get a meal... he didn't really promise me any thing soo... ohhh i pushed myself to far to Impress this guy .. im soo hungry from running" ::

"So what do you say?" I ask him

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."