View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

10-29-2007, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
[size="3"]Hard call. I think it is even. If you compare them when they were in their physical peak, at about 25, it is complicated. Jackie was much more exact, and his technique was much more intimate. Jet was more furious and boasted powerful spinning kicks and so on, which jackie could also do, but in a less gymnastic manner. If I would have to place a large sum of money on the winner of a fight between these two men when they were in their prime, I would bet Jet, but only because by the time he was 20 he was 5 times world Wushu champion. He used to fight, Jackie was more an artist than a Warrior, like Jet. However, I still idolize Jackies precision, and have no doubt that it is contest enough against Jets skill that in reality, is too close to call. Good match that one.
SIZE]
I dunno, is there some other reason you think Jet Li would win other than him being Wushu champion? Jackie Chan was a stunt man in some Bruce Lee movies afterall and he was also a member of the Chinese Circus since he was a kid and quite successful at it.
Being Wushu champion doesn't mean you can fight well. It is just a form of moves, not techniques of fighting.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers