(#14 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
10-30-2007, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoFerrari View Post
I live here and never seen people use that stuff.

Japanese health is good because of the diet. But this is changing. Lung cancer is almost double Americas, and since the introduction of McDonalds and stuff, well, it is not that healthy anymore. The medical system is very bad and I will put it this way. I have the money to go to the best hospitals in Japan, but, the surgrey to repair my knee, hellllll no. I flew back to America. The common cold, sure. But have you seen a Japanese hospital? Nasty and dirty. Even St. Lukes in tokyo. I am petrified of Japanese medicine. My wife who went to John Hopkins for her check up and physical was shocked. She will never go to another japanese hospital again. lol We fly to America about every other month. She would rather wait till we get to America to see a doctor. I dont blame her.

I am sure the people who live here canback me up on this one.

Remember the hospital that was doing blood transfusions with HIV+ blood? Then they swore it was not their fault and found a way to blaim the government?
Even if you say that, I'm sure there are Japanese using them. Not everything is what it seems; perhaps you should try asking them personally? Maybe I was wrong about the health of the general population there, but surely a person like Dr Kyoichi Nakagawa would have major medical influences on the nation, if not, a tad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukiNnight View Post
wow that's alot u wrote, but are u sure japanese people r the most healthiest today?
I did not say that, I said they were *one of* the most healthiest. Then again, that depends on your definition of the phrase.

P.S. I'm not tryna start anything here, people. It's just my way of clarifying stuff and ensuring the public obtains reliable & up-to-date information, so my deepest apologies if I said something outta my league.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 10-30-2007 at 04:03 AM.