View Single Post
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dragonflyheels Send a message via MSN to dragonflyheels
11-12-2007, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaicui View Post
well in my opinion..converse chuck taylors and vans r the most comfortable shoes ever made

I usually just go with my white converse or black(cant find it, somewhere in my closet)
My slip-on Vans killed my feet for the first two weeks... I had to wear both pairs until my feet adjusted to them. It sounds gross, but your feet toughen up after a while to them and the shoes don't hurt anymore.
I've had so many pairs of shoes that have hurt my feet and worn them anyway... like I had some yellow platforms and they actually gave me massive blood blisters under my toe nails... you can still see bits of the blood blisters left. And another pair of flat black shoes rubbed the bottom of my foot so much it actually slip it open.
I do it with clothes too, wear ones that are uncomfortable... like my corset... never go to a buffet in a corset. Firstly I'd done it up so tight it was putting a lot of pressure on my ribs and then when I ate my ribs felt like they were going to snap off.
Anybody else wear uncomfortable things for fashion?