Thread: Halo 3
View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Wyverian (Offline)
The Truly Insane One

Send a message via ICQ to Wyverian Send a message via AIM to Wyverian Send a message via MSN to Wyverian Send a message via Yahoo to Wyverian Send a message via Skype™ to Wyverian
11-14-2007, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMoonlight View Post
Don't tell me the Legendary ending!!! But...how many people did you play legendary mode with? DH and his BFF beat normal mode in like 8 hours or so. I can't imagine beating it on a harder mode, shorter.

And you're right. There aren't any more Halo games (other than like Halo Wars) coming.

LM
Half right may I state... There is to be a Halo Chronicles... I will give you the scoop it seems.

Peter Jackson, with his recently-formed Wingnut Interactive, is creating a game set in the Halo universe, in partnership with Bungie Studios. The game is toted to be a "new chapter" and a "new trilogy" in the Halo story and is slated to feature a new way of playing games.

In UK Xbox 360 magazine Xbox World 360, it was speculated that the game will be more of an 'interactive movie', where some parts will be semi-playable, and certain decisions will lead to different outcomes that you then have to watch play out.

It was confirmed by Shane Kim at GDC 07 that the project was an episodic title. According to Microsoft, Bungie and Jackson are planning two episodic series for the Xbox 360. These games appear to be in a downloadable format. Microsoft went on to say that the game is now in the development phase.