View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
.:.The Greatness of JIM CARREY.:. - 11-20-2007, 10:17 PM

I have the honor to speak on behalf of those of you who were not ready to take this step. This space is strictly forbbiden to anyone who hasn’t had the chance to experience the joy of His presence or has refused to surrender to His will, refused to let the power of His words seduce their mind and capture their soul. Who am I talking about, you wonder? [well obviously not cause it says his name in the title] Let me introduce to you the most greatest actor this world has had the pleasure to witness, the unbeatable, the supreme, the biggest of his kind, the man all men aspire to be, the man all women seek, the one we all look up to, the one who will have you rolling on the floor with laugher…

Now is the time to show your admiration, here’s the place to let your feelings roll on by and bow to the man who shall provide us with glory... Jim Carrey !!

People, I wanna see everyone kneeling in prayer to our one god, our only Savoir. Now take a deep breath and repeat with me: Jim Carrey shall rule us all for we are blinded by the splendor of His holiness.

Now that’s said, let’s move on to the subject that has gathered us together. This is basically to talk about his movies; pictures and videos will be very welcomed as well. You can comment on any of his performances [nice comments only, otherwise you will perish painfully and suffer for all eternity
-just kidding! But don’t do it just in case-].

Let The Fun Take Over

[As for the pic... YES, it had to be that one >.<]

everything is relative and contradictory ~