(#18 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-26-2007, 11:32 PM

1. Twilight Princess.
2. Ocarina of Time.
3. Wind Waker.

Yes. All post-SNES era. People say it's not all about graphics. It's not, but it sure helps to bring the game alive in a way SNES can't. I rank TP above OT because TP had more fun in-game stuff, and some of the music was just appealing to me. Most of all, the game felt much more epic and quite dark compared to other Zelda games. I am, however, probably one of the few who prefers Link as a child. And I miss the music-playing of OT. It stopped after MM. Also, Wind Waker had a great story but sailin and fishing for triumph forks was tedious and boooring.

Also, I can play the Hyrule Field Theme and the Gerudo Desert Theme on my guitar. And that tune when you complete a boss and Midna starts talking to you. I love those tunes.

Oh yeah, the decisive thing that made me go Twilight Princess > Ocarina of Time was not that I liked the Twili more or something. No, it was the fact that there was a dungeon called TEMPLE OF LIGHT. w00t!!!!! I had never been so exstatic since I bought my copy of Devil May Cry. I was probably shitting my pants. I can't remember. I was too high on EXSTATIC ECSTACY!

But I miss goodies from Ocarina of Time. Malon, the Ocarina, Skulltulas, Forest Temple.... *sob*