View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
12-17-2007, 12:20 PM

I brought my friend who will remain nameless to japan with me for a month.

*yea mmm is right 3 months is WAAAY to long*

i ended up gettin into a fist fight with him during the stay =P

but were cool still

no ones gona crucify you like every one in the post above this said but its gona be really annoying after a while hanging around some one like that.

you really gotta pick who you travel with carefully.

i know some people wouldnt want to hang out with me cuz they knew every where i went he would be there also.

so it kinda F's things up when your trying to make friends and looking for people to hang out and to take you around.

they'll tolerate your friend but dont expect to many invites to go out and have a good time.

if hes gona be in another country you should tell him to be respectful of their customs.

i act very differently depending on what country im in..

just try to get him to act respectful

try to give him a lil talk b4 u go.

cuz if he starts up with that kinda attitude in the first month, the last 2 will be hell for you.

my other friend i brought to Tokyo for a month was great, he acted with respect and asked about etiquette and followed.

so every time i went to japan he was welcomed in my apartment for as long as he wanted.

I get a lot of emails when i was in japan from people asking me if they could hang me and have me show them around or if they can stay at my apartment for a few days while they visit Tokyo.

I stopped doin this due to a stalker... and also the fact that i dont live in japan any more.

but depending on how people act and their mentality, i either never want any thing to do with them again or i leave a open invitation to come stay at my apartment any time they want.

how he acts will greatly impact your experience in japan.

MR.JF & Jf God
heres a personal Ty to all who voted and participated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER8CsVuTNY

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=housetek
please check out the videos and subscribe!

feel free to pm/aim/msn me for any Q's on Japan