View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

12-30-2007, 01:38 PM

An Cafe: i was really into Dance music at the time, and 'smile ichiban Ii Onna' was just such a bouncy track. Snow scene was the one that really captures me- great track and it was my first introduction into VK music and fashion and that was REALLY interesting. And it all started from there

Gazette: I heard 'cassis' and 'nausea and Shudder' from my friend's myspace profile and i fell in love with Ruki's voice. It was very deep and it was soothing, especially in 'cassis.' Being the small musician I am, i was incredibly impressed with the other bandmates, and they weren't an eyesore either.

Miyavi: my friend introduced this artist to me, and i downloaded his debut album 'gagaku'- TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY, i'm only a first year fan ^^. unlike Nanny.

Dir en Grey: It wasn't that attractive to me at first, but after listening to it alot, it grew on me. and Kyo is absolutely gorgeous.

l'arc en ciel: well, who hasn't heard of l'arc en ciel. FMA and just its a really well known band. When you say Jrock it was 'OOH HAVE YOU SEEN MOONCHILD?' and Hyde's looks really captured me.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"