View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
[spams/bans/flames] - 10-28-2006, 03:24 PM

As it is, between Eki, (Vesp), Gwen, Kanji and myself, we cannot always be on during moments when a spammer, flammer or troll starts going on a rampage in the forum. And as much as i love getting PM's about users and posts, I thought it would be prudent to set up a thread specificly for this cause.
So here goes:

If you feel a user and/or a post requires our attention, please post a permalink to that post in question. We have mod powers in all threads, so whichever of us comes by and see's a post, shall take the appropriate action.

Before posting a complaint, take the time to read any previous posts to see if someone else has taken the initiative to come to us already.
In the post, please specify:

User: [Name here]
Complaint Type: [Flame/Troll/Spam/Other]
Post Link: [Link here]
Comments [Any Comments you want to add]

Please do not repeat posts or send PM's to us in regards to bans/flames/etc...
We will promtly take action in regards to your complaints, and any actions taken will be noted in your posts by us.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, progression only comes from you taking a stand and helping out. This is our community, let's keep it clean.

[This is obvious, but do not spam the spam thread. No chat please. ~ Misa]

Last edited by MissMisa : 06-05-2009 at 11:28 AM.