View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-03-2008, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Ronin4hire, I mean no disrespect, but you have got it absurdly wrong.

First, the difference between the blue eyes of a German and of a Scandanavian is big. Germans have more grey colored eyes, Scandanavians have more sky blue eyes.

Second, the Scottish and Irish aboriginals do NOT have red or blonde hair. The people liveing in those countries have the hair that color because of the viking conquest that now forms Britan. The original natives of the UK ALL had brown eyes and brown hair. There is a lot of mixed blood in Europe, but you can pick where they originally came from. But then, I see a blonde girl with sky blue eyes and say Scandanavian, but she is British, well, her blood was Scandanavian at least. The russians with blue eyes look different yet again. It is a fine line, and you can mistake it, but there is a difference in them all. Some of these differences arnt limited directly to country borders though, I mean, the Germans and Polish are pretty much the same race, and so on...

It is the same fine difference that separates the Asians as well, but they are all different
I will believe you as soon as you provide me with a link with some sort of scientific data. Till then I'll continue to call bullsh-t.