View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
SakanaMidori (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to SakanaMidori Send a message via Skype™ to SakanaMidori
01-21-2008, 07:41 PM

Haha....I had trouble getting that same point to my friends at school, I would going around speaking Japanese(mostly just to show off), and all my friends are just like "why are you even bothering?!" And they seemed to think they could just move to Japan like you could just move to the town you're schools in(as opposed to the different town you live in)

But last year, me and my friend decided it would be a great idea to go to a Japanese school as a freshman(in HS)(classes in English) that way you learn Japanese from the people around you, and when you come back to America, all your AP classes will be really easy.

Thank you though, I hadn't heard anything about the visas until I joined this forum. But I just want to visit Japan first(like a vacation) and see all the touristy things and shock everyone with my impeccible Japanese(haha! I wish). But then hopefully study abroad and get a LOT of money by getting a license and a job as soon as I can in America. If I had a job...I'd be pretty much set for a while if I saved all of it and still relied on my parents for financial support.

And my goodness, I hope it's not some crazy anime filled wonderland, I'd die. It'd be cute, that's for sure, but I'd die.

まるかいをいきましょう!!
まるかいとみつわはいちばんですよ!!
Irony rules the world.
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8v...order="0" alt=
Proud to be a Japanophile--that is, if you know what the word REALLY means.
Fellow Japanophiles:
RetroGamer77
MMM
Kireikoori
Akoni
Amnell