View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
01-23-2008, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbvr View Post
So you would rather work in Tochigi than Gunma? Yeah, Tochigi has Nikko, but I would much rather live in Gunma than Tochigi. Of course, I would rather live in Niigata than Gunma, but what can you do? Shoganai...
To be honest, the only reason I'd consider putting down Tochigi is because I know of someone who works on the Tochigi BOE there. I haven't heard from him in a while, though, which makes me wonder if the e-mail I sent out before Christmas actually got through. I guess I should stick to romaji as opposed to Kana and Kanji since, for some people, it doesn't show up right. I sense a visit back to the Japanese language help board. lol
Quote:
ps~ Eager students, that is like five out of thirty eager to learn English. Maybe fifteen out of thirty are eager to impress upon you how cool they are with four out of those fifteen acting like complete idiots. Then there are about eight out of the thirty that are just completely socially awkward with the other students and even more so with the scary gaijin. Then there are the two out of thirty who seem to think it is totally cool to know zero English, make single digit scores on the tests, and are just happy if you leave them alone in English class. This of course is all at my schools which have some of the best behaved kids in the city.
Here's hoping for the well-behaved kids. ^^