View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

01-28-2008, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakushi View Post
*hold up hand* talk to the hand I'm not a skank . . . I'm a man whore wana free night with me I'll show you haha! just playing!!!
You'd lose that hand before you had a chance to touch her soft skin.

See, I'd go off on a whole rant about how that whole "haha JKJKJKJKJK!" thing people think is being cute, is really full of crap. I'm just going to take the simple ground though and call you an asshole. Kay? Run along now.

Not to mention man whore = skank = slut = whore = etc, etc. It's the same thing. You have no self control and no real desire to be in a relationship for anything other than sex. Sure, that's fine. Don't try and butter it up though or split hairs.

On top of that the whole premise of this thread is a joke. I don't know if the OP was recently hurt or not in a relationship but that's no reason at all to be sexist and label men as the evil and reason why people cheat. There's many reasons and ultimately it's because that man or woman stops caring. Some may be mature about it and break it off before they follow some other infatuation. While others are the type of person to understand that if they don't care, breaking the other person's heart doesn't mean anything.

Basically people cheat because they fall out of love/infatuation and just don't care if their partner gets hurt. That's the broadest way to explain it. Unless you're really drunk, or really high on something you can always stop it, even then you shouldn't allowed yourself to get into that kind of situation to begin with.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.