View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Gabcom (Offline)
New to JF

01-28-2008, 12:31 PM

LOL Thanks, that's actually some pretty relieving advice. I wonder if they'll let us into clubs. Actually my friends and I are Asian, and the closest we can get to looking like proper foreigners is having one of our friends look more half-cast then he actually is, or we may have a person of Greek descent with us to do the talking, that might do the trick, if he comes with us. I myself may not look too different to the normal everyday Japanese people, though I might be a bit taller. Or maybe they can tell, since I'm actually Chinese.

Haven't been on this forum for a long time, I'd like to ask another question. Can anyone point me into the right direction for finding details about live concerts that will be happening at a certain time? I'll be looking at around the time I'm going, so early 2009 I guess. After watching videos and stuff, I really want to attend a concert, so I want to find out if the artist/s that I like are holding a tour/live concert or anything during that time. The issue of getting tickets will come later

Last edited by Gabcom : 01-28-2008 at 01:11 PM.