View Single Post
(#113 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
03-06-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXvampzrockXx View Post
MY FELLOW VAMPIRES!!I HAVE A QUESTION!!!WHAT SHOULD ARE THEME SONG BE?!?!?!LOL (I FORGOT WHAT I WAS REALLY GONNA ASK)
My forgetfulness is rubbing off on you, sis! How about Vampire Heart by H.I.M.? http://collect.myspace.com/reloc.cfm...b-20da8a7fde95
Or Forsaken by David Draiman?
Ok, for some odd reason the embed code on this is screwed up. Just go here:
YouTube - David Draiman - Forsaken (Queen of the Damned music video)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXvampzrockXx View Post
ELLO!!! HOW IS EVERYONE!?
Fine. Just working. I'll be better at 3:30. I'm trying to plan a surprise visit to the Build-A-Bear Workshop for my friend's little girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
Yeah they did a pretty god job with the movie, I know they cut a bunch but the end results were still effective.

On the other hand you have "The Queen of the Damned". I know there are a lot of people who loved the movie but I couldn't take it. The book was one of my favorite of Rice's book and they butchered it.

I own 17 of her books, all in hardbacks. (Servant of the Bones my #1 pick)

It's ashame Anne Rice isn't going to write any more horror. For those who don't know, after her husband Stan died, she publicly announced that she will only write Christian novels. No more vampire and witches! Although have to admit that "Out of Egypt" still was pretty good.

... and yes it does make you twisted! That's ok. I like twisted people!
Oh, I know, I know. *sobs* It would have been so much better if they had gone by the book. It was one of my favorites, too. The only way I could enjoy it was to just pretend I had never read the book before. LOL You should've seen me in the movie theater. I was one of those nuts that waited for the 12:01am showing on the first day. I had bruises where Anel kept popping me to shut me up. I was just nit picking it to death. I didn't even watch it again until a friend gave me the dvd for my birthday.

Ah...a fellow Anne Rice fan. I have all of her books. I hate that she's left her vampire and witch books behind as well. Hmmm...I wonder if any of the people at her church have read her Sleeping Beauty books? LOL (Uh-oh, guess I kinda told on myself there, hu? )

Yup...I kinda figured I was twisted after the looks my friends and I got when we went to see Sweeny Todd. (If you must know, we kinda laughed when Todd's victims fell through the floor and landed in all those horrible ways. Hey, it was funny. We couldn't help it.) Thanks.

Last edited by NightChilde25 : 03-07-2008 at 06:51 PM.