View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
neonflashinglights (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to neonflashinglights Send a message via Skype™ to neonflashinglights
Smile London girl looking for penpal/email 'buddy'/friend - 03-09-2008, 11:50 PM

Well, hi. My name's Lily and I'm from London, just to state the obvious. I guess I'm just looking for a random friend to write to and talk about stuff with, and to help with languages. I'm NOT looking for a teacher. I am learning either by myself or with proper teachers at school, so a teacher is not what I need. I just want to practice and ask the odd question, and brush up on my tenses/grammar, okay?

I'm fluent in English, as may be obvious, but I am learning French, Spanish and Latin (does anyone else even speak this...?) at school, and I'm learning Japanese by myself at home. Japanese is probably what I need most help with, so I guess someone from Japan would be best?

I never really know what to say when people ask me to speak about myself. I mean, what do people want to know? There's a lot of questions. So here's the deal, if you're interested, PM me (to prove you've read this all the way through) and I'll answer any questions you put in them? Deal?

I have many messages for the world:

the GazettE (especially Aoi) =

Gazerock Is Not Dead!

Neon colours are my obsession ATM.

Okay, yeah. In my world, many = 2.5