View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ThuMpeR (Offline)
T'aa hwo' aji t'eego :D

Send a message via MSN to ThuMpeR
03-24-2008, 09:37 PM

Part 2...................................

6th picture: I start drawing in where I want the folds on the clothing to be, and finalizing the lines before lining in ink. Explaining how to do folds is very hard. I guess that is something that you just have to practice on until you nail it.

7th picture: Make sure that your are alright with your lines before this step, because now, you do them with a pen. No turning back now lol.

8th picture: This is mine after lines are done in ink. For this one, I couldn't find my ultra-fine line pen, so I had to make do with a pen that I normally use for bolder line making, such as manga panels or larger drawings. It's pretty much crap now, cuz it's running very low on ink.

9th picture: I guess that is it. It's your choice now on how to finish off the drawing. If you want to color it, make it back & white, or just leave as it is, that is up to you. For this one, I decided to shade it in pen.

Well, I guess that concludes my lil crappy lesson. I hope that it'll help out some that are in dire need of assistance. If you guys want to know how I do the face, eyes, or other stuff, like the hands, then I'll do another series to this monstrosity.

peace out, homies XDDDD lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S6302793.JPG (72.3 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg S6302796.JPG (71.4 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg S6302797.JPG (81.3 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg S6302801.JPG (85.7 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg S6302806.JPG (90.0 KB, 134 views)