eyes green
hair red
5 foot 6
wears black baby t and red zipper hoody with black shorts and boots
big boobs
weapons blue staff and a castiron frying pan
travels with her black lab tinkles and her ford pickup
occupation bounty hunter

Her eyes were heavy. "What time is it". Tinkles wagged his tail in answer. She had been on the road for three days following a tip. A stack of wanted poster lay on the truck seat beside her. The poster on top was of the highest bounty right now. The picture of a young pretty girl with cold eyes stared back at her. "Myzura where the hell are you?" she said to no one. That was a bounty she wanted. "I could retire with that one, eh tinkles?" Rumor had it that Myzura had left the country. However Charlie got a tip from one of her sleazy contacts that another bounty was seen on a train heading this way. A small town appeared on the night time horizon. "Nice a place to stop eh tinkles?" Charlie asked. She parked out side the local pub. She walked in went straight to the bar and ordered a whiskey. She dropped the wanted poster of another young girl on the bar in front of the bar keep. "Her name is Suzette, Have you seen her?" Charlie asked nonchalantly. A young man sitting a couple of seats down from her spit out his cola and then tried to act like nothing had happened. Charlie walked over to the young man and leaned in close making sure her cleavage was very visible. "You know something don't you sweety?" She asked. "Uh oh.. a about what." The young man stammered. Charlie whispered in his ear "Lets you and I take a walk cutie, I don't want to cause a scene."

Outside of the pub the young man figitid and looked nervous. " You know this girl don't you?" Charlie asked while waving the wanted poster of Suzzette. "What makes you think that?" he said. Charlie opened the tail gate of her truck and sat on it patting the place next to her for the young man to sit down. "Please give me the honour of knowing your name cutie." she said with a sly grin. " It's a well umm Raian." he answered. "look, I'm not going to kill this girl. I just want the bounty money. You don't have to believe me but I can't stand killing." Charlie said. For some strange reason Raian bleived her. "I've lost them both." he said in a panic. I have to find Suzette and Myzura. That last name startled charlie "this boy knows both of them?" Charlie thought quickly what to do. She always had a soft spot for cute young men who looked at the world threw inoccent eyes. She didn't want to hurt him but she wanted Myzura. "Listen I like you kid and your not half bad to look at either so here is the deal. I'll help you find this Suzzette girl and I won't turn her in for the bounty but in return You'll owe me." she stated. Do we have a deal? "Yes yes thank you for helping me what about Myzur". Raian rattled on. "Hmm what about Myzura indeed." Charlie sighed. As Raian climbed into the truck tinkles growled. "Easy boy this young fella is going to help us out." Tinkles sniffed him and then returned to napping on the truck floor. As they drove off Charlie thought"I'm one step closer to you Myzura."

FEAR ME!!!