(#31 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
03-30-2008, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanakotoba View Post
XD You're not the only one, because I love the style very much. I even cut my own hair just to look like them and I tried to dress like them too whenever I get the chance. Whenever I go out with my friends or with my parents.
Because ppl here, at where I live, like to look normal or atleast like most of the crowd. =.=
So can't be VK when I go to school, the teachers would probably kick me out. Or when you need to do something for a school project, because the ppl here will just discriminate me more XD.
haha...people discriminate against (and for me) so much...
i sometimes just try new things just to see what people say xDD
and i usually get loads of mixed reactions, lolz >.>"

like the time that i wore my kitty outfit (cat tail/ears, collar w/ lace and bell, lol) to school....or when i went in a traditional japanese kimono....
or even that time when i went all black w/ teh face mask and everything.....
haha...lots of fun xDDD
well yeaaah...one teacher kicked me out..and i just ended up going home and sleeping ^^"

well nayway i've been called gay, a freak, uber cool, sexy, hot, cute, weird, abnormal...just a myriad of descriptions that i don't feel much to get in depth too xDDD
(btw..none of those stop me from doing what i do, if anything, it just makes me wanna do it more xD)

p.s. talk about social outcast, lmao <3