Thread: Gackt
View Single Post
Old
NeoVisualizm (Offline)
Noodles^_^

04-16-2008, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joop View Post
@ nossdesagel;461376:I am thoroughfully sorry to use your post for this, but I am curious....
I learned something strange on this specific topic.

If you LOOK like Gackt, you'll get complimented here...and encouraged to to go on with it..

If you SOUND like Gackt (by making the same KIND of music, not the SAME music), you are treated like an outlaw.

No offense, but isn't that a little bit ...stupid??
Just curious

Hey Joost..
I believe your words are true but I dont completely agree with what you have said..The two things that you are talking about are quite.. seperated issues..

Looking like Gackt is something natural, you cant control it, because you were born in that way!
But sounding like Gackt.. you can control it, and you develop it dont you?? It does not come naturally or so..

Of course inspiring from Gackt is amazing! And I am sure Gackt would be very proud to hear that he is inspiring the young rockers! Thats awesome.. But at some points, "some people" tried/try to.. obviously immitate him.. thats what we were talking about and complaning about..

Other than that we are more than happy to hear that great Gackt is an inspiration god ne??

☆ My Jeong, Hikaru, Sakae, Juka, Narumi, Satsuki, Rubii, Yuji, Jun ☆
☆ Claimer,ajsnoopy ☆ Claim,Miyavifan ☆