Old
Joop (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Joop
04-16-2008, 04:34 PM

My name is J O O P

(Is it really that similar ?)

My love,

I do agree with you in a way...but there are a lot of people who try to look like their idols (and even do operations to reach that goal !) Even dressing the same is in my opinion copy-cat behaviour.

But making music...I am inspired by Nightwish (search youtube if you do not know ) and yes, some of my music has quite a few similarities. but it is still my own heart that speaks !

What Joost (and a lot of other musicians do it all the time ) did was pouring his GACKT-heart into his own music, and since music comes from the heart...it is no surprise that it sounded alike. As far as I am concerned or know, he didn't cover or imitate any of the excisting GACKT songs....like copy-cats who dress-up DO... ?

And as far as cannot help looking like someone...that is always a choice of your own.

@ ReiIsMyAlterEgo since we have sorted out that I am Joop, we are both bitches in our own little evil way, and I did not deserve such a "warm"welcome....I edited my post to be more...user friendly...I would respect it if you would do that likewise

Apologykiss on the cheek,

Joop

"Joop desu. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu
Watashi wa Oranda-jin desu"

Last edited by Joop : 04-16-2008 at 04:59 PM.