Starting a new thread? (Please Read) -
04-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Due to the massive volume of pointless threads lately I thought I would throw out a few questions I think you should ask yourself before you post that new thread.
1) Does my thread have a clear topic or point?
2) Is this something that a good number of JF users will find interesting (especially if it isn't Japan-related)?
3) Does the title of the thread clearly reflect the topic I am introducing? (Rather than saying "Hey!", "What?", "If your interested" [sp] or "Question.")
4) Have I double-checked to make sure there already isn't a thread covering this topic?
5) Am I asking a question that could be answered by searching Wikipedia or Google easily?
6) Finally ask yourself "Am I posting this because I really am interested in the answer or topic, or because I am bored?"
Last edited by MMM : 04-22-2008 at 05:45 AM.