View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-18-2008, 07:20 PM

Well that's a wide range. Do they have to be from this year? Because 2008 is still really young :P

Some games I can recommend:

Adventures of Alundra (PS1) - Action-RPG game. My favorite game of all times.

Okami (PS2) - Action-RPG game. Another favorite of mine.

Unreal Tournament III - FPS game. It's really cool and fun to play.

World in Conflict (PC) - RTS game. Another fun game, not so muh buil your stuff as having your units and militia all ready to go into war.

Assassin's Creed - Action game. Lots of free-roaming, and a special way of playing. I really like this game.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - TEA game. Fun to play, amazing story, epic ending.

Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2) - Horror game. Play this past 10 PM and play alone. Keep it dark. Keep it quiet.

Yoshi's Island (SNES, GBA) - Platform Adventure. One of the best platform games, according to me.

Super Smash Brothers BRAWL (Wii) - Beat 'Em Up. You can't go wrong here. An amazing game that must be played.

Devil May Cry (PS2) - Stylish Action game. Wonderful game with awesome music.

Devil May Cry 4 - Stylish Action game. In my opinion, the only worthy sequel to the original. Playing with Nero is lots of fun.

Oblivion - RPG, but not the Japanese kind Another great game worthy playing if you like games like Baldur's Gate, Diablo and World of Warcraft.

Final Fantasy XII PS2) - JRPG. The first in the main series to present a more free style of playing. Don't play it for the story though - it feels more like an MMORPG when you run around hunting marks, which is really fun.

Monster Hunter - Check around which one of these games you like, but I found the demo to the frst Monster Hunter to be quite fun. No story here, don't expect anything truly epic, but it's loads of fun if you like to play around an hour or so every now and then.

I couldn't avoid it, but try completing any Pac-Man game. The 2D ones, I mean.